Last weekend I got a call to work with a client who is celebrating the her golden year. In lieu of her Birthday she wanted to have a Glamour photo shoot to document and celebrate 50 years of her life. When i first saw her i was impressed because instead of the average 50 year old who’s a bit more padded and aged, she look as if she’s in her mid late 30’s to early 40’s
I was even more at awe when I finished doing her hair and makeup because she looks stunningly young and vibrant. I wasn’t able to take a before photo of her but here are some of the after photo.
The hair and makeup peg for her was, Clean & Natural Glowing look.
All these photos are taken from my point and shoot (Sony HXV5), I was standing at a distance behind Albert Perdosa the official photographer, thus requires me to zoom in on my little camera, that’s why the photos aren’t as crisp.
Isn’t she just lovely!?! So inspiring!
Products used on her:
- Laura Mercier foundation Primer
- Graftobian cream foundation
- StudioBox Contouring Palette
- Etude Face Designing Brightener
- Young Blood Mineral Powder
- StudioBox Cheeky Blush Palette
- Etude Drawing Brow Pencil
- In2it Eyebrow | Shadow Cake
- NYX Runway palette Champagne and Caviar
- Etude CodeB eyeliner Gel
- Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara
- In2it Brandy Lipstick
- Burts Bee’s Watermelon Lip Shimmers